“Great breakfast, enjoyed sitting outside.”
Review of 520 Burgers - CLOSED

520 Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

About 10 of us stopped in for breakfast - a little expensive but menu was aimed at a more organic, higher quality crowd. More than I'd prefer to pay - but food was hot and tasty. Sitting outside was exceptional. Wait staff wasn't fast -- but friendly and steady...

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stopped in while camping on a rainy day. Burgers were pretty good. My daughter had the Greek salad which she really enjoyed!

1  Thank hlc44
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were looking for a place simple place to have breakfast in Ridgway and found 520 Burgers to have excellent food and a nice bright clean environment. They had a nice selection of things (not too many) including a couple of specials (eggs benedict and bananas foster French toast) which we tried. We had one lunch as well and the food continued to be quite nice.

1  Thank BarryMcNeill
Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you don't mind paying $10.50 for a hamburger then this is an ok place. Service was good and staff were friendly. Nice outdoor patio. Appetizers (fish tacos, tequila lime shrimp) were good. Daily specials. My husband had potato leek soup which was a bit disappointing but still we didn't expect to find this item on the menu.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and children had the burgers. My daughter had a chicken sandwhich and I had shrimp tacos. They were all good food but the prices out here are expensive. Sevice was a little slow but the food was fresh so that should count for something!