“Always my favorite, and being 1/2 Thai, I am particular! :)”
Review of Thai Paradise

Thai Paradise
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Ridgway
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I love Thai Paradise. I wish I still lived in Ridgway, just for Thai Paradise. Food is very authentic, close to mom's cooking, my cooking, and most of the time better :) Even after eating in Thailand, I always crave the food here. Also, cutest place to eat in Ridgway, CO. Small, intimate, friendly, and very Thai. Call ahead and ask them to make sticky rice, then eat it with the Chicken Larb (excellent!).

Thank you, and hope that you are successful for many years to come.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Had the Tom Kha soup - coconut lemongrass base with chicken and mushrooms - creamy, slightly sweet and spicy. It was very good and we also enjoyed our noodle entrees - beef pad Thai for my husband who thought it was "somewhat sweet and nice." I had the veggie and tofu pad seew and thought it was pretty good.

Enjoyable dinner overall. A little pricey but we figure they probably have a hard time getting all their ingredients out here and have to charge more to compensate for it. Example: Beef pad Thai was $15.95.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Living on the Western Slope of Colorado leaves one wanting for quality dinning choices. Thai Paradise is a welcome relief! A far grade (or two!) above your average Thai food place. It would hold its own even the big city. We have been coming here for years and have never once been disappointed. If your staying in Ouray, its worth the drive. There are only a few tables here so plan accordingly if your coming at a popular day or time.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

After checking out the restaurants in Ouray (actually bars that serve bar food) we read that the Thai restaurant in Ridgeway was good. Didn 't really believe it was possible, but believe, the food is good, the service friendly, not expensive and it was still warm enough to eat on their lovely patio.
We loved it and would absolutely eat there anytime we find ourselves in Ridgeway

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Let's just say could not survive without our Thai fix and we are so lucky to have a great Thai restaurant in Ridgway! Kai and Aloon are amazing owners/chefs who will take care of you. Do not miss this little gem in our tiny little town.