See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The last 3 years my husband and I have stayed there have been wonderfully quiet, cozy and comfortable. Every square inch is impeccably clean. The breakfasts are delightful, delicate, and delicious. We think there is absolutely no better place to stay for individuals and couples when visiting beautiful Redstone and Marble.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
lisadreams, Owner at Crystal Dreams Bed and Breakfast & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

It is always good to see you again...I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you, Lisa

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We had a wondrous time at the Crystal Dreams B&B. It was our third visit to this charming inn for my wife and I and it was a comforting, relaxing stay of the highest order! Lisa and Rob are such gracious hosts. They gave us great recommendations on hikes to take, places to eat and other things to do. We loved the East Creek hike and just relaxing in the back yard. The rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable, and the breakfasts are divine! The setting on the river is quite inspiring. If you are looking for a romantic getaway in the heart of the Rockies, look no further. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016

I spent a couple of nights at Crystal Dreams and had the most relaxing comfortable time. From the well appointed room to the 5 star breakfasts it could not have been better. Great location along the Crystal River and close to all the outdoor activities you could imagine. Wonderful hosts and even the other guests were wonderful adding to the memorable experience. I also have to mention the incredible amount of hummingbirds!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016

What a sweet place! Right on the aptly named Crystal River. First and foremost to me, the place was sparkling clean. Nicely furnished with a great bed and — also important to me — great pillows. As an introvert I’m always a little hesitant about forced interactions, and Lisa is a perfect hostess, available but not intrusive. Great breakfasts, too! My partner and I found Redstone and the surrounding area to be enchanting. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I stayed at Crystal Dreams for 4 nights while attending an art workshop nearby. What a delightful little B&B! Lisa and Rob made me feel right at home with a warm welcome, attending to any needs I had and offering delicious and healthy breakfasts, and as much coffee as I liked! My room, Mt. Casa, was very comfortable and a feast for the eyes and spirit with a beautiful wooden bed (still has the bark on it) piled high with a down comforter and many pillows. There are touches of nature all about accented with vintage lace and hanging dried roses. It was a nurturing and relaxing room to retire to nightly. I look forward to a return visit and strongly recommend others to visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo