“Definitely stop here in Redstone”
Review of Crystal Club Cafe

Crystal Club Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Redstone
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Crystal Club has been in business for 23 years . We are located on Redstone Blvd on the Crystal River. Across the street are our red cliffs that you may get to see big horn sheep
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I always try to plan my trips through this area so that I can time it to have lunch or dinner here. The salad with cherries/pecans/blue cheese is a MUST! Everything is amazing and you can sit by the river or on the porch.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Whenever I am driving through this area on one of my travels, I actually try to plan my timing to have lunch here. The salad with cherries & pecans is a must have, and I always liked the pistachio crusted pork chops, which are no longer on the menu. But everything is good here. The owners have been trying to sell for a couple of years, so it seems their appetizer menu is larger now than entrees. But definitely still wonderful and worth a stop here, on the river. Go across and down the street to the Wild Horse for shopping and buy some of their chocolate/caramels/haystacks for dessert.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was staying in Marble and had heard this place was good. Was not disappointed and have been back several times with friends from the Western Slope of Colorado. Love the shrimp poboy and eating outside with my doggie beside me. Everyone is friendly, service is great.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped for lunch off-season and had a couple nice chats with some locals. Menu was good, and the food was fabulous! Had their portabella mushroom sandwich....YUM!

Make sure you go all the way through town to get here!

It does look like the place is up for sale though..... ; - (

1  Thank WorldTvlerParker_CO
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Cruising around the area and stopped in at crystal cafe
Saw this cafe and thought we may as well check it out
Ended up sitting around for a little over an hour and was very happy with food and service
Should be on one of those traveling food shows as a small town great place to stop
Our waitress gave us a little history on the area and it was spot on

1  Thank John W