“Always enjoyable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was not my first visit to the Redstone Inn. I always enjoy the Elk Chops. This time I was a little disappointed as the normal herb mashed potatoes were substituted by buckwheat and onions. Good, but not what I expected. Meat was also a bit rare for the medium I requested, but it was still good. I was with two others, and when the lady asked for more bread the waiter asked "what's wrong with that" motioning to the leftover crusts of bread. We never got any indication that this was friendly teasing - it just seemed like a surly, inappropriate comment and it negatively impacted his tip. Other than that everything was the usual fantastic - from food to atmosphere!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This out of the way place hosts one of the best dining experiences we've ever had. The Restaurant itself could be considered a beautiful museum and the dining room was perfect.
The wine list was not extensive but the selections were varied and we had little effort in selecting a good value - a bottle of Malbec. The salads and dinners were absolutely delicious and the service could not be surpassed. The kicker here is the total cost for two of us with wine, dinner and tip was an unbelievable $90.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped for lunch before touring Redstone Castle. Between four of us, we tried the quesadilla, a burger, a sandwich and a salad, and it was all top-notch.

1  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner together here. The food was amazing, service superb and the atmosphere is hard to beat.

1  Thank 007CO
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

The whole family stopped in mid-week for a tasty breakfast at the Redstone inn. The inn is a focal point in the quaint historic town of Redstone, CO. We had everything from oatmeal to huevos rancheros in our group. Everyone loved their meal the only one complaining was the one person who ordered potatoes instead of the fruit cup....and that was only after he saw the beautiful bowl of fresh fruit that other family members were served with their meal. The huevos came with black beans which were flavorful, plenty, and cooked perfectly. The oatmeal was served with brown sugar and cream/milk per request. The coffee was good and always filled. Our server was superb, she was efficient, friendly and accommodating. Give the inn a try if you are in the Redstone area.