I just spent the weekend up at Sundance Trail Guest and Dude Rance and had THE BEST time. The staff was awesome, the rooms were immaculate and so comfortable! The food was AMAZING!! Each meal was simply wonderful. Especially the rosemary potatoes and walnut brussel sprouts (they even accommodated our 2 vegetarian friends!) The trail ride was out of this world beautiful and the horses were so great. The staff did a great job assessing our skill levels and allowing us to do what we felt comfortable with, not just a boring follow the leader ride. I will be going back to this dude ranch often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Red Feather Lakes, Colorado