Great get-away, rooms are clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable with nice views. Friendly atmosphere makes it easy to relax. Many hiking and horseback riding trails to come back and explore next time. Oh and the food -- always good, and plenty of it, loved the cookies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Red Feather Lakes, Colorado