We had a wonderful vacation experience and loved the ranch. The cabin was extremely comfortable and, compared to other ranch cabins that we have seen, was very nicely decorated and maintained. The staff was excellent, and the food was absolutely delicious and abundant. The horses were very friendly and well matched to our riding abilities. I loved the fact that we kept the same horse throughout our stay, which made it easier to progress in our riding ability. The location is beautiful, the rides were incredible, and the experience was phenomenal. We will visit the ranch again, it was a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Red Feather Lakes, Colorado