“The Best ATV Rental Place EVER!”

Colorado Backcountry Rentals
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Red Cliff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a snowmobile and ATV/Side by Side rental company located in Red Cliff, Colorado! We are minutes from the Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. We are also the closest un-guided snowmobile rental company in proximity to all Summit County ski resorts which are Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, and Arapahoe Basin. The drive from Summit County averages about 45 minutes to an hour.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My family and I are on a 10,000 mile cross country trip and we decided to stop in Red Cliff, CO on our way back to Sacramento CA for a little small town relaxation. My 10 year old boy was itching to get out into the wilderness and after several hikes, we decided to switch it up and rent some ATV's. We found Colorado Back country Rentals in RED Cliff, CO. The owners Chuck and Mike of CBCR were so friendly and authentic. They treated my boy and I with such courtesy and respect. They went over all the safety points of the machines and were very thorough with the map of the trails. They also explained in depth what to do if we ran into any problems while out on the trail, which made me feel very comfortable as a Dad.

My boy and i set out for three hours and we had the time of our lives! The machines ran absolutely flawlessly, handling any challenge we put them up against.

I asked my boy at the end, if he had a good time and he responded; "We have been around the entire country these past 6 weeks seeing and doing so many incredible things, but this was by far the best adventure of the trip"

Thank you Chuck and Mike, you guys rock!!

Hero Dad

in 4 reviews
"side by side"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My first unguided ATV experience and it was a fantastic one. Mike and Chuck were thorough with our orientation and were adamant about us having a great time. Brand new 2014 Polaris ATVs were awesome. Trail maps were helpful and accurate. I look forward to the next opportunity to visit and I highly recommend to others.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My parents, husband and I went to Red Cliff to check these guys out. We were staying in Breckenridge and the drive was scenic and not far at all. They had the best ATV trails I have ever been on (and I have ridden a lot!) and it was an unguided tour which is something very unique. We were able to spend time where we wanted and they provided a great trail map for us to follow. They also had adorable dogs that were there to greet us. We will definitely be back and we look forward to trying out a snowmobile trip in the Winter!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was our first time to rent ATV's. So glad we found CBR. We met Mike and Chuck, the owners of CBR, and you could tell they wanted us to have a great time. They were very thorough in going over the operation and safety of the equipment. They took the time to show us the map and explain the trails. Red Cliff is a beautiful little mountain town and the perfect spot to ATV. We will definitely be going back.