Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A fantastic experience just outside of Vail.

We did a family trip (my wife, myself, my father, uncle and my uncle's girlfriend) up to RedCliff... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
denverjosh720
Denver, Colorado
Fabulous time!

We had 13 In our party from age 10-76! Paul did a great job making sure we all had working goggles... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
311jodyt
Sedalia, Missouri
via mobile

All reviews these guys unguided tour high performance gave us great directions creek bed snowmobiling experience rental location rented snowmobiles side by side follow instructions snow mobiles detailed explanation rental company bucket list experience staging area top of the line trail map
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My parents, husband and I went to Red Cliff to check these guys out. We were staying in Breckenridge and the drive was scenic and not far at all. They had the best ATV trails I have ever been on (and I have ridden a lot!) and it was an unguided tour which is something very unique. We were able to spend time where we wanted and they provided a great trail map for us to follow. They also had adorable dogs that were there to greet us. We will definitely be back and we look forward to trying out a snowmobile trip in the Winter!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was our first time to rent ATV's. So glad we found CBR. We met Mike and Chuck, the owners of CBR, and you could tell they wanted us to have a great time. They were very thorough in going over the operation and safety of the equipment. They took the time to show us the map and explain the trails. Red Cliff is a beautiful little mountain town and the perfect spot to ATV. We will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Mike & his guys were awesome. I came from the otherside of the world (Australia) to ride a hi-po snowmobile, solo, & was not disappointed!
I would highly recommend these guys anytime. See you guys next trip.
Cheers, Arthur

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Been to CBR now a couple times and will not go anywhere else. Red Cliff is one of the coolest spots in Colorado. The guys at the shop are professionals who really focus on safety. Their snowmobiles are top of the line and the scenery is unbelievable. Took my family and it's one of the best times we've ever had together. In my opinion it's the only place to rent snowmobiles in Colorado.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've rented sleds from these guys for the past three years, and I'll be back next year too! They couldn't be a more friendly, knowledgable group of people. The equipment is always in great shape, and they have a tremendous understanding of the trail system around Vail Pass.

And to boot, you get a wonderful, scenic drive to Redcliff, where you can enjoy a little post-ride refreshment at Mango's.

Support this awesome small business!!!

Date of experience: February 2014