“Best ATV trails!”

Colorado Backcountry Rentals
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Red Cliff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a snowmobile and ATV/Side by Side rental company located in Red Cliff, Colorado! We are minutes from the Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. We are also the closest un-guided snowmobile rental company in proximity to all Summit County ski resorts which are Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, and Arapahoe Basin. The drive from Summit County averages about 45 minutes to an hour.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My parents, husband and I went to Red Cliff to check these guys out. We were staying in Breckenridge and the drive was scenic and not far at all. They had the best ATV trails I have ever been on (and I have ridden a lot!) and it was an unguided tour which is something very unique. We were able to spend time where we wanted and they provided a great trail map for us to follow. They also had adorable dogs that were there to greet us. We will definitely be back and we look forward to trying out a snowmobile trip in the Winter!

There are newer reviews for Colorado Backcountry Rentals

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was our first time to rent ATV's. So glad we found CBR. We met Mike and Chuck, the owners of CBR, and you could tell they wanted us to have a great time. They were very thorough in going over the operation and safety of the equipment. They took the time to show us the map and explain the trails. Red Cliff is a beautiful little mountain town and the perfect spot to ATV. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Mike & his guys were awesome. I came from the otherside of the world (Australia) to ride a hi-po snowmobile, solo, & was not disappointed!
I would highly recommend these guys anytime. See you guys next trip.
Cheers, Arthur

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Been to CBR now a couple times and will not go anywhere else. Red Cliff is one of the coolest spots in Colorado. The guys at the shop are professionals who really focus on safety. Their snowmobiles are top of the line and the scenery is unbelievable. Took my family and it's one of the best times we've ever had together. In my opinion it's the only place to rent snowmobiles in Colorado.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've rented sleds from these guys for the past three years, and I'll be back next year too! They couldn't be a more friendly, knowledgable group of people. The equipment is always in great shape, and they have a tremendous understanding of the trail system around Vail Pass.

And to boot, you get a wonderful, scenic drive to Redcliff, where you can enjoy a little post-ride refreshment at Mango's.

Support this awesome small business!!!