“just what PW needed!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We really enjoy this place! The owner comes by the table and chats, the food is good, the service is, also. Very nice atmosphere. Delicious homemade soups.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

First off we told them our friend had a dairy allergy and EVERYTHING they gave her had cheese on it. I ordered the alfredo which I thought you couldn't mess up...way wrong. Ate one bite and that was it. I think I was most surprised that they didn't ask me if something was wrong with it since there was a full plate. Guess they didn't want to take it off the check. Out of four of us, not one person finished their meal. Incredibly disappointed. Will never ever visit again.

1  Thank Momma0609
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Bad food, poor atmosphere, poor service, decent prices. You will get seated right away but even if you are the only couple in the restaurant you won't get your meal for an hour. Good Luck!

1  Thank RJwambi
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had a very good experience going to Picasso's for dinner. They are apparently not open for lunch during the winter which should probably be clarified on their website as well as facebook page. If ordering an entree, you may choose between soup or salad. The salad was a small bowl of head lettuce with small wedge of tomato and carrot, house salad dressing of balsamic vinegar oil dressing was odd consistency but was tasteful. The soup was a potato ham which was very delicious (and filling), very nice on a cold night. All of our entrees were tastefully prepared and presented, very delicious. Servers were attentive and responsive to requests. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is good food at a very reasonable price. The menu is good. The food well prepared. We had calamari appetizer which was the best I had ever had. For a main course shrimp scampi & fettuccine Alfredo. Also great. Worth the time to try.