“Excellent Food, Better Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho 50

Pho 50
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Pueblo West
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Johnstown, Colorado
“Excellent Food, Better Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I had read good things about this establishment and decided to give it a try one day while in Pueblo on business alone. I came in around 11 am and was the only person in the place. The owner was super friendly and talkative. The menu is typical Pho place, with all the entrees and appetizers one would expect. I had a large bowl of combination Pho and was shocked to see the size of it when it was brought to the table. Even with my appetite, I knew there was no way I was going to finish it in one sitting. Literally a bathtub of Pho. They don’t skimp on the fixin’s either. Lots of basil, cilantro and sprouts. The broth was as good as I have ever had.

My visit was so good, that my wife and ate there a week later when in Pueblo on personal business. I had a regular bowl of Pho this time’ wife had a chicken vermicelli noodle entrée with egg rolls. We split a Vietnamese egg roll appetizer. The server this time was apparently the son of the owners, who comes down from Denver to help out whenever he can. He was just great. Friendly and attentive, and I enjoyed talking to him about other Vietnamese food that is traditional but difficult to prepare and serve in a restaurant setting. I learned quite a bit from him actually.

We live about 45 minutes away and probably wouldn’t make a special trip here, but you can bet that we will visit every time the opportunity presents itself.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank jim6918

Pueblo, Colorado
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

To keep it short at sweet, this place is amazing! My dad and I ordered the combination noodle bowl and my boyfriend ordered the large steak and brisket pho. The food came out very quickly even though it was busy, and everything tasted ver fresh and incredibly delicious! Also, the portions were HUGE - always a good thing in my book. I can't wait to come again!

Idaho
“So good ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and service. I love this place. I love the vegetarian egg rolls, but everything I've tried has been good. Owners work very hard and are very nice.

1 Thank Wandering_chica_13
Pueblo, Colorado
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is wonderful. It is spotless. Owners are wonderful. Good variety of food and one of my favorite restaurants.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank June P
Denver, Colorado
“So Happy to have a PHO restaurant in Pueblo!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I moved from Denver knowing I would miss all the food options, but low and behold there's a great Pho/Vietnamese restaurant very close to my house.
I like the chicken Teriyaki Bowl and the Chicken Pho. My kids love this place too.
The Owner and staff are all very nice.
Thank You for being here.

• Visited December 2013