“Good value in Pueblo West.”
Review of Econo Lodge West

Econo Lodge West
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pueblo West
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed here the night of June 19th on our way to Vail, CO. Wanted to spend the night and take the "back way," the more scenic way rather than going through Denver. Room was clean, AC worked great in spite of the heat wave, and breakfast was good. Quiet and safe.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SueAnnHouston_TX

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The man who checked me in was very very nice. Recommend restaurants, told me what dishes he liked in each and said bring back a giggle bag and he'd be sure to provide silverware. Changed me out of a handicapped room despite that it was near capacity. I think his name is Eddie? The place is spotless and the bedding looked brand new. Try the small unassuming Passkey restaurant steps away.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank ChessyCincinnati
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Travelled with my husband and 15month old son. When making a booking asked for 2 queens so my son could have his own bed(he's to big for portable cots). When arrived at the hotel asked for extra pillows so we could make a little barrier so son would not fall off bed. Was told by the manager that each room can only have 8 (small) pillows at a time. Was really upset that the welfare of our child was never considered. Needless to say I ended up sleeping next to my son halfway through the night because he was wiggling over the pillows so much. Would never recommend the hotel and suggest the manager take a customer service course.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank nicolesanangel
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Our mountain bike club went to Pueblo to ride the dirt trails south of the Lake Pueblo. The Comfort Inn West was very clean and modern. There was some soiling of the rug in the room foyer, but you would have to shampoo the rug once a week to prevent this in early spring. The price was only $46 plus tax. The staff was nice and the cleaning lady did a great job. The expanded breakfast included waffles, eggs and sausage plus the normal food. Now look, if you want to have a Westin Resort Hotel experience, this will not equal that, but it was an excellent vaule for our group.

Room Tip: Reserve early via the internet for the best price.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gingerdusty
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Pretty distant if you want to downtown Pueblo, but you do save city tax. Didn't seem quite as up to date as most in this chain. But okay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Just a plain nice and clean hotel. Price was very good, nice indoor pool, good breakfast

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I was visiting Pueblo West, and arrived the day after Boxing Day and Left on 3rd Jan 2011. Check in was quick and smooth, the front of house area was well laid out, clean and tidy with plenty of free newspapers to read if you wanted to. I found that the rooms were clean and tidy (not used to having a microwave in my hotel room) and the fridge was ice cold. The bathroom was also ok. Not sure about having a washbasin in the main part of the room, but once again it was clean. The room only got cleaned twice during my six day stay, and that was due to me being lazy the first couple of days, try to get over the jet lag. Even though I was out of my room at 7am on my second to last day, it did not get cleaned then, so I presumed it must be some sort of hotel policy not to clean the room the day before check out. The Polish owners were OK, and I did not get shouted at whatsoever, in fact the guy spoke so softly it was hard to hear him. The guy on the desk during the day was also really cheerful and polite. I did not use the pool facilities so cannot comment on those, and the breakfast was always there ontime and in buffet format. I thought that this hotel was fine for me, but one thing let it down. My flight home to UK had been changed to 2330hrs on my day of checkout. I did not really want to roam around Denver airport all night, so asked for a late check out. I was told I could only have until 1200hrs. I think that had this hotel been closer to an airport, then it might have been more accomodating. The owners probably do not get many long haul flyers coming to their part of Colorado. In all I enjoyed my stay, and the fact my friend lived just down the road, that helped as well. Would I stay here again, yes I would. You get left alone and not bothered, and its rubbish about the extra towel business. I got one after asking nicely.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pueblo West
Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo
Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North
Clarion Inn & Conference Center
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#13 of 27 in Pueblo

Been to Econo Lodge West? Share your experiences!