“Great Local Coffee”

Solar Roast Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pueblo
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been twice- 1st time I had the American, 2nd the drip. Both strong and good..Give it a try. Excellent coffee.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Loved the food here-quiche is great. The only problem we had was trying to keep flies off our food--and we sat inside!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

See people, great drinks, and very friendly!! i go there at least once
a day to get coffee, 4 berry smoothie, or a muffin.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Everything is homemade and delicious- had a piece of quiche with a muffin- my friend had a bagel with lox and vegie cream cheese that was presented like a work of art on a plate. Not what I was expecting to find in Pueblo.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I'm giving this four dots only because the apple crisp dish was served cold, but was still yummy. Its nice that they offer gluten free cookies (a little bland though) and granolas now. We went in the morning and the lighting seemed very low, maybe this is just mood lighting. I'm not a coffee drinker, otherwise I'd comment about that, but friends say its excellent coffee.