“Best coffee, inviting & relaxing atmosphere, unique idea & green concious.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Solar Roast Coffee

Solar Roast Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pueblo
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee, inviting & relaxing atmosphere, unique idea & green concious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love Solar Roast Coffee - great tasting coffee, many food options (soo good). The idea behind solar roast coffee is very impressive (the beans are literally roasted by solar panels). The owners are down to earth, friendly staff - a must try especially if someone is traveling to Pueblo but definitely if you're a resident. My favorite the Pueblo White Mocha - heading there now!

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Solar Coffee was one of the highlights of my trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

I was in Pueblo, for four days for a meeting. As with any trip, business or personal, my first priority is to find a good coffee shop to start my day of right. Solar Coffee was one of the best things about this trip! They were close to the hotel where we were staying and open bright and early, so it was convenient to stop there in the morning for coffee and breakfast before going to the meeting which started at an uncivilized time of the morning.

Their staff were friendly, helpful and fast. I tried their local specialty drink (I can't remember the name of it) and it was great! I didn't have to add anything to it.

The restaurant itself was very cozy and comfortable. If I had been there longer, I would have definitely spent more time there.

• Visited November 2010
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best coffee in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2008

Best coffee in the world!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook