“Great, professional service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great, professional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2005

As a single woman traveling to see relatives in Tusan AZ I was more than pleased to find a Motel that had not only great rates but also was staffed by such courteous and professional staff. This was the first Motel that I stopped at on my trip that had someone at the desk that put my unease at staying at a strange place alone just by his courteous and informative behavior. He made sure I knew of the resturants in the area, the pool and hot tub that was just what was needed after driving all day, and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. I just had to write to let you know that I will tell others about my pleasant stay at your Econolodge in Pueblo CO and will stop there again if in the area. Thanks for the great, unexpected breakfast, in great surroundings. This was a very good motel.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2005

My wife and I normally stay with a 5 star hotel but we sure have changed our minds now after staying with the Econo Lodge in Pueblo. Can you believe that this economy classed hotel had Belguim waffles as part of their, already better than average breakfast. Granted they didnt have anything like Biscuits and Gravy, but for the price of the room I felt as if I should be paying them for the Free breakfast. Very good way to start our day! I also can't fail to mention how great it was to be able to get off the road a little later than normal and still be able to go relax in their 24 hour pool and hot tub; something I have never saw as a regular traveler. We will be going back to them upon our next trip through Pueblo and so should you!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member