“Relative in Hospital” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Denver, Colorado
“Relative in Hospital”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

My father has just had to undergo massive heart surgery in Pueblo and the Clarion Inn has been more than accomodating to me and my whole family. Not only does this hotel offer a discounted rate for hospital stays the staff has been wonderful. Your front desk staff has been very kind and very professional. The breakfast is awsome also.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
First and foremost, I hope the srugery went well and my prayers are with your father for a speedy recovery. Second, I would like to thank you for your comments, We strive for perfection and it's always nice to receive comments when we succeed. Thank you for staying with us. Dennis L. Patrick, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
cedar fort
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

I was transfered from Utah to Colorado for my job, and I have stayed here before because I have always been welcomed from your front desk staff, and your management has done everything in there power to keep me as comfortable as possible, and when ever i needed something i could count on the front desk staff to answer my questions, or give me directions, i will recomend this hotel to all my friends and family, and if i have to stay in a hotel again i will make sure it is here, thank you for all your service, and keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
pueblo,co.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

Hotel has changed management teams and cleaned up the property. Front desk staff very helpful, rooms in much better condition and wireless internet fixed. All of the major issues I have encountered with previous stays seemed to be resolved and the property has shown great improvement.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thank you for your most recent comment. It has taken a while to "tweak" our internet equipment but our tech did an excellent job. I am pleased we were able to accomodate you and than you very much for trying us again. We strive continuously to excel in customer satisfaction. It's nice when a guest compliments us for trying our best..and succeeding.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

My college son left his mouthguard/appliance in his hotel room (worth $500) and didn't realize it until he got to the airport. I called and the woman at the front desk was so helpful. She immediately went to his room to look for it and even went through the trash. When she couldn't find it she notified the housekeeping staff to be on the alert. Not only did they find it, but another woman at the front desk then took it to UPS and boxed it properly and had it sent to my son. We are so grateful for their efforts in finding it and getting it safely to us. Outstanding service!! Amazing! This is rare in today's world!

Room Tip: Breakfast buffet was excellent.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments. I have passed them on to the staff and recognized them for their efforts. We hope to continue our success in exceeding customer service.
Evergreen, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

We stayed one Monday night in a second floor room facing the Howard Johnson to the west. The front desk staff were pleasant, and we had great and attentive service the next morning at the breakfast buffet. The buffet included biscuits and gravy, eggs, potatoes, and one of our favorites: the waffle machine.

In the room, our bed was comfortable for a good sleep that was unfortunately disturbed at 6:00 a.m. when some folks outside were warming up their diesel trucks. We understand that these vehicles apparently need to be warmed up prior to driving, but we feel that hotel management should consider asking truck owners to conduct this activity away from other guests' windows. There were diesel fumes coming into our room, as well.

The property was generally clean and neat and was a great value. The in-lobby computer to check email was appreciated. We didn't have a chance to check out the hotel bar/nightclub - maybe next time.

Room Tip: Probably would advise second floor and away from parking lot.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kANDsErgreen
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments. At the present time, we had been working with come crews who had heavy deisel trucks. It is annoying at any hotel. It almost impossible in Pueblo to get away from that with the exception ofthe hotel downtown which is not price sensitive. However, request ing a second floor does help during those times when construction crews are here. We usually locate try to locate those with deisel to one particular area. We are pleased you enjoyed our facilities and again, thank you for your response. Feel free to contact me personally on your next visit so I can help locate a room that may be more satisfoactory to you.
Cimarron
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

After reading the reviews, my husband, grandsons and I had hoped to have an enjoyable and relaxing night's stay at this hotel. We experienced the exact opposite!! Beginning with the unfriendly woman at check in, to finding hairs in the bathtub, to having to check out towels from the front desk to swim only to find out that the pool was so cold noone was in it. And just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse... we had to listen to the music from the bar until almost 2:00 a.m. and when the music finally stopped, the fire alarm in the hall went off, and continued to go off numerous more times throughout the rest of the night. There were guests in other rooms that I spoke with, who were also very upset. When I did go to the front desk to let them know, I was told very rudely that they were aware of it ... Only when I asked for the name and address of the owner of this property, did the manager on duty finally apologize. She said she had my name and number and told me that I would be contacted by management. Needless to say , that did not happen! I would NEVER recommend this hotel EVER! You really are better off sleeping in your car than stayig here!!!

Room Tip: There is no such a thing as a good room here!!!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Katherine B
dennisyellowstone, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Thank you for your review. I apologize of the inconveniences you incurred during your stay. At your convenience, please contact me at dpatrick@puebloclarion.com so I can discuss these issues with you. The issues you incurred is not our normal operation procedures. If you were here during our recent wrestling tournament, there were many negative issues that our guest were experiencing. Again, please contact me at your convenience. As you can tell by our other reviews, this is not the type of comments we receive.

Dennis L. Patrick

Travelers are raving about these Pueblo hotels

Richardson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Front desk was wonderful! The manager, Jessica, was friendly and was prepared for our group. Check in was quick and pleasant. She had our rooms right next to one another. She shared with us all the hotel had to offer and even offered to help us with our luggage. Such a friendly atmosphere! My company tours every year. I will be telling them to book this hotel should the tour pass through here again next year!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to respond on Trip Advisor. We take pride in our staff and operation. I am pleased that Jessika was able to meet your needs and be helpful to you. We look forward on your next visit.

Dennis L. Patrick