“Good Stay, Nice Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good Stay, Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

This was a nice hotel to stay at. Very clean, comfortable sleeping. We have stayed at the Wyndam, but with their increased prices we thought we woudl check this one out and were pleasantly surprised.

I am not giving this the full 5 star rating because the breakfast was very poor. If you want a good, hot breakfast, this wouldnt be your gig. The breakfast was toast, bagels cereal, fruit. Thats about it.

Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay for a very clean, comfortable, quiet night .

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank wmpros

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Great Neck, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

After reading reviews in Tripadvisor we selected this hotel. Clean, quiet and vastly friendly. We arrived before the accessible room which we needed and appreciated was 'made up' by the staff.

We were given water, tea, postcards, and sat and watched the swimming pool. We were soon changed and I was into that pool.

Unfortunatley we had not made reservations for the return trip and they were booked.

Room Tip: any room
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank endoman31
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

We spent a night here and really was impressed at the great service and how large and clean the hotel was.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank glyna
North Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2011

My adult daughter and I stayed here for 1 night 5/7/11. After we checked in we decided to walk around. We were told that the pool was closed & the heat pump for the pool was broken-this was Mother's day weekend. I had not stayed at a La Quinta in years. We had a non-smoking room, but the hallways smelled of smoke & this was not a non-smoking floor. I was also surprised to see & hear dogs the next morning.The breakfast was basically cold cereal & bread items, so we decided to go to Denny's (since I'm gluten free all I could have eaten was yogurt.) We enjoyed our room & slept great, but I was disappointed..

• Stayed May 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
colo.sp
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

Anyone that lives in colorado knows that if your taking state board exams, Pueblo is better than Denver cause there is less chance of getting lost. The new reason is to stay at La Quinta/ Pueblo, the staff are great and the rooms are twice as nice as we expected. All our fears and worries about the trip have melted away in this room. Great desk, recliner, real thermostat,and beautiful bath. I set my bags down and answered the phone. It was the front desk asking if everything was alright and if we needed anything. Found the fridge hidden away in the cupboard, but that was kinda cool. Thank you La Quinta!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Rexman17
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

Everything about my experience with La Quinta was easy and pleasurable.

It way easy to find, being more or less right off the highway. Lots of parking, in a lot that was well lit and seemed safe (important for people with nice vehicles).

The service was quick and I was surprised to be in a single King room for the price I paid - a mere $10 more than a much more "discount" experience in another hotel chain in the last place on my trip. The room was spacious, had a fridge and microwave, quiet air conditioner, large and clean bathroom; the shower curtain even had little magnets on the bottom so while showering, the curtain doesn't flap around...

Breakfast ... well let's just say I'm eating fresh waffles and eggs, cheerios, cranberry juice, fresh bagels, yoghurt, fruit... one of the best and cleanest breakfast spreads I've seen.

A+ rating from me.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank dresdenk
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2011

Stayed at this hotel last September, and returned last week (February). Hotel was still very nice, clean, comfortable, good value. Check in was smooth. I was traveling with a pet this time, and their pet friendly rooms were great. Plan on staying there again next month when I pass thru. My only suggestion would be to upgrade their breakfast buffet.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple