“Best hot tub and pool in 16 days of traveling” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo

Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Burlington, Vermont
“Best hot tub and pool in 16 days of traveling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Doing a cross country motorcycle ride from Vermont with Colorado riding as the highlight. Having completed 5 days riding in beautiful places, we had to turn east to head home. Stopped here because we like Quality Inns, and the price was very right.
Discovered they had the best hot tub jets, and the nicest long lap pool of all the places we have stayed so we decided to get off the bikes (which we needed to do anyway), and spent two nights here. Facilities and amenities were great. Unfortunately, if you want to eat at a restaurant where you can walk to, this property is not perfect. It's kinda in the north west boonies of Pueblo so there's only a pizza joint and a diner within walking distance. If you're a hoofer, you could walk further east to a couple of others, but the selection is poor and the clientele is a little sketchy. If you have a car, then it's no problem, but once we park the bikes for the day (night), we don't like to get back on them, ergo, a restaurant within walking distance is necessary.
But if we pass this way again, we would probably stay here again. It's a nice property.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank ndmVt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Longmont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I requested an accessible room and they substituted an expensive suite room at the same low price to make it easier for us to move around. The room was clean. The shades made the room dark at night and we didn't hear any noise despite the fact that a high school baseball team was down the hall from us. The mattress was great. The breakfast was amazingly great. This hotel is a keeper.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Although Kitty is very nice I am very disappointed in the quality here. The entire wedding party I am in are on the 2nd floor and even after calling 3 times last night the noise of the track team upstairs kept us all awake last night until 3 am. There are at least 4 rooms on this floor of people in my party and I am telling the others who are supposed to come in this weekend to go else where. I am looking into other choices as well because even after talking to the front desk several times, I am not satisfied. here are some pictures of the "fitness center"...2 ancient machines that have rust and parts that move side to side while trying to utilize them....seems more liable to my health to try to workout on them.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank txprincess72
Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

At last, I found a quality priced room that provided a good nights sleep and a clean room!
Yes, the decor is a little dated but my main concerns (quiet/clean) were met and exceeded.
A continental breakfast is offered but I did not partake (6am-9am breakfast hours).
They offer a pool, again another amenity that I did not take advantage of.
Great area, right near shops and restaurants.
Gabriel checked me in, nice gentleman.

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Venessa V
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Checked in at 12:30 A.M. Richard the night manager was hilarious. He had both my wife and I laughing within a minute, after we had just finished a late night 3 hour drive. Check in was painless. Room was clean, neat and tidy. Very comfortable beds. All in all, a great place at a great price, breakfast included. LOVED it. We'll be back. ;-)

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank FatSlasher
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Rooms are old but well kept and clean. My father-in-law had eye surgery so this hotel was close by. They gave us two bottom floor rooms close but not to close to each other. The front desk girl knew my husband and I needed a little privacy. We did have trouble with the phones, could not call the other room and the tv was messed-up. They did their best to make our stay pleasant.The breakfast was better than other Quality Inns. If your not looking for high end I would reccomend an overnight stay,

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JAKRM
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Bottom line: I don’t think I’d stay here again. I went for a wedding and I know other guests that stayed at the hotel the couple reserved paid the same price as me, but had a much nicer hotel, but that’s what I get for waiting too late. Although, I was happy to get a decent enough room at the last minute.

As others have stated, the age of the hotel is revealed by the elevator, which shakes a little, but I wouldn’t say is scary. The free breakfast is decent. The décor is a little old, but was a comfortable night’s sleep and clean. The staff is friendly and ready to help.

They say they offer business services, but their software is older (MS Office 2003) – so your files may not be able to be read if you need to print something. The layout of the electrical outlets also shows the hotel’s age. There was really only one that I could plug the laptop into by the bed – not the table. I had a 2 queen room, so other room layouts may have had more available outlets. But I stayed at an older looking Howard Johnson a day after this hotel and they at least had plugs in their lamps’ posts on the table.

The other problem I came across was the bathroom. I think they could use a soap dish at the sink, because water ran all over the counter as I went to reach/put back the soap. However, the worst problem was the sink didn’t drain well and got worse – I think mainly due to the stopper not rising high enough. This is a problem that I think should’ve been recognized and fixed before having someone in the room, but every room in Pueblo was booked that weekend and I got the last room available in this hotel, so that could be their excuse.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo