Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo
$107
Hampton.com
$129
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Econo Lodge(Pueblo)
$70
$55
EconoLodge
$133
$125
$94
$71
All reviewsmassage chairfront deskfamily suitechoice privilegeswafflesfrontage roadgreat pricerooms were very cleanpet friendly hotelwould stay here againquiet areapool and hot tubcontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravytwo queen bedschecking outmini fridge
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Rooms are old but well kept and clean. My father-in-law had eye surgery so this hotel was close by. They gave us two bottom floor rooms close but not to close to each other. The front desk girl knew my husband and I needed a little privacy. We did have trouble with the phones, could not call the other room and the tv was messed-up. They did their best to make our stay pleasant.The breakfast was better than other Quality Inns. If your not looking for high end I would reccomend an overnight stay,

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JAKRM
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Bottom line: I don’t think I’d stay here again. I went for a wedding and I know other guests that stayed at the hotel the couple reserved paid the same price as me, but had a much nicer hotel, but that’s what I get for waiting too late. Although, I was happy to get a decent enough room at the last minute.

As others have stated, the age of the hotel is revealed by the elevator, which shakes a little, but I wouldn’t say is scary. The free breakfast is decent. The décor is a little old, but was a comfortable night’s sleep and clean. The staff is friendly and ready to help.

They say they offer business services, but their software is older (MS Office 2003) – so your files may not be able to be read if you need to print something. The layout of the electrical outlets also shows the hotel’s age. There was really only one that I could plug the laptop into by the bed – not the table. I had a 2 queen room, so other room layouts may have had more available outlets. But I stayed at an older looking Howard Johnson a day after this hotel and they at least had plugs in their lamps’ posts on the table.

The other problem I came across was the bathroom. I think they could use a soap dish at the sink, because water ran all over the counter as I went to reach/put back the soap. However, the worst problem was the sink didn’t drain well and got worse – I think mainly due to the stopper not rising high enough. This is a problem that I think should’ve been recognized and fixed before having someone in the room, but every room in Pueblo was booked that weekend and I got the last room available in this hotel, so that could be their excuse.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank avenn
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This is an older property, but they seem to be doing a fairly good job maintaining (if not updating) it. They didn't have the room type I requested, but gave me a discount on an upgrade to a suite.

The breakfast was good and the staff very friendly. None of the public areas, including the lobby and hallways have the a/c turned on, and there was virtually no ice in two of the three ice machines (not much in #3 either). The low-flow showerhead was very low flow.

Overall, if you're looking for a good deal in Pueblo, this could be it. Next time I'm in town I will probably give them another try.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank BJDealer
Reviewed June 21, 2011

FYI! THIS hotel is not gay friendly. Me & my boyfriend recently tried to rent a room for the night this past week. My bf is from Pueblo and has family who live there. We have stayed here before but this last time we came in and the blonde receptionist hesitated renting a room to us because we wanted a single bed room. She kept asking us did u mean single room double bed? and we kept telling her no, single bed one room. She played around with her computer gave us all kinds of excuses to why she couldn't find a room for us. The parking lot was empty. She then said in a matter of fact tone " I CAN'T HELP YOU" we were so stunned that this woman turned away money and customers that we walked out literally silent and stunned. We haven't encountered such discrimination in years. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO LESBIAN OR GAY PEOPLE. Try staying at the microtel hotel. MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank miko_shawners69
Reviewed August 3, 2010

One week before our stay on July 23 2010 I made reservations with problems. I requested one of their spacious suites that we had stayed in before and was told their would do their best. To my surprise when I checked in I got the suite I wanted. Melissa did a great job in filling my request. All staff is great and rooms clean and breakfast wonderful. Price was a little higher then normal. But overall stay was great. Thanks Melissa :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family