“Always a great experience”

Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stopped in Pueblo on our way to Cheyenne and stayed at the Wingate. The front desk staff was really friendly and signed us in quickly. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable, really enjoyed the nice pillows. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our hotel comfortable during your stop in Pueblo. We appreciate you choosing Wingate, hope to see you again!
Roseville CA
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Great rates for a quality hotel. All emenities met my expectations. This will definitely be a return destination. Great location for restaurants etc. Easy on off to the highway. Breakfast included coffee and refrigerator in the room.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you found everything to your liking. We look forward to your next visit to Pueblo.
Aurora
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Nice, clean hotel with easy access to restaurants and shopping. The only issue we had was that the pool area has ceramic tile on the floor. I walked in carrying my grandbaby and slipped on the wet tiles. I did not fall, but twisted my knee. It could have been much worse. There are some rubber mats, but they do not cover all ares.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and visit with they grandkids. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Pueblo.
Northglenn
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I did a last minute change to my plains when I arrived at pueblo due to another hotel I was scheduled to stay at lack of amenities.
So glad I choose to stay at Wingate. everyone that I talked to that worked for Wingate were helpful and friendly. My room was nicely decorated, very clean and roomy. I stayed 3 nights. this will be my new place to stay when I go to pueblo for a golf getaway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit while playing golf. We look forward to your next visit. Give us a call, we are also able to book advance tee times for our guests and any of the area golf courses.