“Wedding bells”

Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The room was clean, the staff was attentive and efficient. The location was close to restaurants and main thoroughfare. The front desk made a courtesy call to me soon after arrival to make sure everything was satisfactory. I was very pleased with my overall experience! Plus, as a Wyndham rewards member, I qualified for a year's subscription to Sunset magazine!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We normally stay elsewhere but our favorite was sold out that weekend. The hotel is kept clean and well maintained. We were given a room right next to the elevator but unable to move. It was loud and not a restful night sleep. I heard other guests when checking in complaining of the noise in their rooms and when we returned after eating out I heard a guest concerned with the odor of their room. I would suggest requesting a room at the end of the hallways to avoid noise. I was not very happy with the breakfast. I realize most breakfasts are about the same but this one didn't seem to have anything appealing. My only other issue was at check in. I was checking in with my 14 year old son. He is good sized at over six foot but still only 14. The front desk agent questioned why I had only 1 adult listed when there were two as she looked at my son. Never have I been questioned at check in about the ages or number in my party. It really shouldn't matter when there were only 2 of us. There was limited parking as a semi trailer that seemed to have been there for awhile was taking several spaces and a few other vehicles taking multiple spaces. Overall I would say this is a clean hotel that I would not have a problem recommending or staying at if needed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I sincerely apologize that the check-in experience was not as smooth as it should have been. We do ask for the number of people in the room, but this is only to keep an accurate head count in the unlikely event of an emergency. I am sorry that it was not communicated as such. I will also remind our staff to keep an eye out in the parking lot during busy nights, we do not wish any of our guests to be inconvenienced by the oversight of others. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to be of service to you and your family in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Wonderful full breakfast, nice hot tub and pool, wonderful staff, and great rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you next year for the Colorado State Fair!

Reviewed September 25, 2013