“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Colorado, United States
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Our stay was very delightful! I have traveled a LOT over my lifetime, and I know a good hotel when I see one. The staff was very professional and courteous, the rooms were clean, modern and well designed. They offer many amenities and little touches that are nice for the tired traveler. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and offered a nice variety of food. The location was ideal, as it was right by I-25 and near several restaurants and stores. The price was competitive for the quality of the hotel and would definitely recommend this Wingate by Wyndham to any of my friends, family or travelers! I'm glad we stayed here and will absolutely stay there again should we be back in Pueblo in the future!!

Room Tip: Many of the restaurants around the area offer discounted meals if you show them your hotel room card...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kristi M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for the review and for being our guest! We're so glad you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fairplay, Colorado
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was very happy with the hotel where I used to stay when coming to Pueblo, but when I took a business associate's suggestion that the Wingate that was closer to my meeting, I found a new favorite place to stay and recommend. The Wingate staff is top notch, the rooms are clean, well-decorated and comfortable. Good management begets good staff from the top to the bottom and this Wingate has it! From friendly greeting to pleasant farewell a great experience that I'll repeat every time I come to Pueblo.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We're so happy we were able to provide and clean, convenient place to stay after taking in a great dinner and stroll along the Riverwalk. We appreciate your review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again
Bedford
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have always been very pleased whenever I stayed at hotels in the Wyndham chain, but the Wingate hotel in Pueblo, Co. was exceptional! From the moment we entered the lobby, we were warmly greeted by Nic, the front desk clerk. The lobby was spotless and inviting, showing the pride that the staff takes in the hotel. Our rooms and baths were spotless and very nicely decorated...again showing the pride of this hardworking staff. After checking in and depositing our bags, we asked Nic about a restaurant recommendation. He directed us to the perfect place, a little Italian spot on the Riverwalk where we had a great meal and lovely walk along the river...what a gem for this town! Upon our return to the hotel, we enjoyed the lovely pool and spa. The next morning we enjoyed a delicious full breakfast in the spotless dining area. The availablilty of a variety of breakfast foods was much appreciated. Again...the entire area was kept spotlessly clean. Our trip to CO. was capped off by our stay in the wonderful hotel! We will definitely return!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank skychick550
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights and it was very enjoyable. The hotel is very clean and the staff was friendly. My granddaughters loved the pool and I liked that the pool was indoors and heated. I am planning on staying here again during my return trip to CO in October.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Melinda G
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been staying at the Wingate for quite some time now. And when I'm in Pueblo and it's always my 1st choice and that's because of the GREAT STAFF. From the Manager to the cleaning staff. What a reat group of people.

Thanks,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert H
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The hardworking staff at this hotel are friendly and their hard work shows in the care of this hotel! Great breakfast! Soft beds and soothing classical decor. Traveling with husband and 3 kids. Hottub and pool well maintained. The cleanliness was just outstanding. We frequently saw staff moving around the hotel cleaning. Breakfast included hot and cold items such as scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, donuts, bread, cereal, juice and coffee. Cofee was a little too strong for me but everything else was good. We got a great price under 10 dollars..cant beat that price for two double beds. We wont be coming back this way but will definitely try too stay at wingates in the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank luvtcook
Pueblo, CO
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I travel for a living and I stay in hotels well over 100 nights a year. The Wingate in Pueblo is as good as any property I've stayed in. I recently had some work done in my home in Pueblo and as a result, had the opportunity to spend a few nights at the Wingate for the first time in a few years. The property has been updated and has never looked better. New fixtures in the bathrooms, new furniture and a much nicer layout in the breakfast area have made this property even better than I remembered it. The staff is wonderful. Several of the front desk staffers that were here a few years ago are still here and they all made me feel at home. Of course, you also get the amenities that you expect with Wingate, such as a business center and fitness room. There are several restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend this property over any hotel in town, even the Marriott. The rooms are large and clean and the rates are more than reasonable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo