“Good night's rest after a long blizzard drive,,”
Review of Days Inn Pueblo

Days Inn Pueblo
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed December 23, 2013

After a long day's driving 500+ miles through winter, blizzard conditions from northeastern Wyoming to Pueblo, Colorado,,we were ready to call it a day. No reservation had been made, but we saw this Days Inn right next to I-25 highway and pulled right in. Room rate was acceptable and they offered the next morning's breakfast to get a jump start on our second leg of our drive home. Parking was good and well lighted. Room was one notch above average, but all we needed was a good rest. Woke up early to 5" of new, wet snow but their good coffee and danish got us going again. Twenty minute down I-25 in terrible driving conditions, I noticed I had forgot my valuable watch in the room. I called back to the hotel and spoke with Jim at the morning front desk, and reported my forgetfull error. Jim went immediately to the room to retreive the watch for safe holding, and since we were in a impossible situation to return to the hotel, he offered to mail the watch to my home address. The watch did eventually show up at our home address, so I highly commend this employee and hotel for their assistance. I will stay again at this hotel, if spending another night in Pueblo.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sparky464

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at this location before. This time there was new furniture in our room - really nice! Very nice people working at the front desk. Will be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had a difficult time finding this hotel in the dark. The sign wasn't lit at our arrival. Upon check in we noticed the hotel is undergoing renovations. Which is good, because this hotel is definitely dated and in need of renovations. However, it was clean which is more important to me. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. In my opinion, the staff "made" the stay.
The free breakfast was run of the mill pastries, toast, bagels, cereal, fruit, & juice. Oh, this hotel is dog friendly, but there wasn't any grass or place to walk the dog, except the parking lot.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SwissMountainDog
Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen M
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My daughter and I both got locked in the bathroom (at separate times). I was locked in for about 10 minutes, she was slipping me things under the door to use to try to pry myself out! Finally the doorknob fell off and I messed with the internal workings of the doorknob and finally got out. I told the front desk and left a note on the bathroom counter. They put the doorknob back on but I got locked in AGAIN! They didn't fix the door, they just put the doorknob back on. Also, there were drugged out people outside the external door, sitting in a chair twitching and smoking. I was really fearful of these people and I wasn't happy that just anyone could walk into the back door on the hotel. There should be a key access only. It was a really scary place.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This Days Inn in Pueblo, Co seemed to be in a state of remodel in the main entrance and lobby. The rooms are adequate accommodations with the basic and expected microwave and micro-fridge. The rooms could be cleaner, vacumed and dusted. The restrooms were for a lack of adequate towels and the the floors also in a need of a good cleaning.
The sevice at the front desk was friendly and helpful.
In short, this Days Inn is trying to survive in a market that is already flooded.

• Stayed: October 2013