Santa Fe Inn and Suites Pueblo
Travelocity
$73
$139
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My friend made us reservations here for a hockey tournament. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, but it is very old and dated. The wallpaper was peeling and patched (very noticeably) the decor is not pretty but adequate. The bed was not incredibly comfy, but adequate. The room was warm, so we turned on the fan and slept well. It appeared to be a moderately questionable area of town, but we locked the door and I never felt unsafe. It had tv, wifi, a coffee maker and a fridge. The breakfast which was included was bagel and cream cheese, English muffin or doughnuts all yummy and only coffee, no juice or milk or tea. This is a bare basics stay, if you are on the road and saving money and don't care about beautiful surroundings them this us your spot. It was clean and adequate.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank saungie
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great staff! Excellent value! Quiet, well maintained property. We are 'semi-permanent' residents (been here about 6 weeks, so far) We travel all over the country in our work, and this is one of the best places we have stayed. Tried a couple other places in Pueblo, and this tops them all! Thank you Melissa, Edward, and staff for making us so comfortable!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had booked a room at the Comfort Inn. That was a BIG MISTAKE! The Comfort Inn was run-down, shabby, dirty, rudely-staffed and overpriced.
The Santa Fe Inn was WONDERFUL! Clean, helpful staff, great location and great price! We will stay here whenever we are in Pueblo!

Room Tip: Perfect location, close to EVERYTHING!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Marla C
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We'd survived cycling through the Great Plains in summer and needed some city R&R. I found this one on the trusty Android and I called to make reserves. We ended up staying three nights. Free laundry! Here's the thing: There are some permanent residents but they were harmlessly curious and friendly. There seemed to be a lot of Hispanic folks who kept to themselves, but were still curious...we arrived on fully loaded bicycles. We were in our room by dark and didn't go back out (too tired). I didn't feel in danger, at any time. The room was clean and we were well taken care of. I don't know if I'd stay there again, but it if not, it wouldn't be because of the room, service, or other guests.

Room Tip: Well, I think maybe I'd try an upper floor and, obviously, away from the road. We were there over the weekend and there really wasn't much noise (something I'm sensitive to).
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 2Whitakers
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we were travelling through colorado when our car broke down, tow truck driver recommended this hotel. excellent choice. me, boyfriend, small dog, rates are great , very affordable.. hot showers, nice location, very convenient to everything. couldn't ask for nicer people at the front desk either. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through pueblo, whether for a night or long term stay. . ps. i'm still loving it here..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple