“As great as I remember!”

Pass Key Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 322 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I used to come to this restaurant when I was a child with my parents and grandparents. I remember never had I tasted anything like an Italian sausage sandwich before. We are of Mexican heritage and this was not chorizo AND there was this cheese I never tasted anywhere else either. Now that I am older, and whenever I can get to it, I stop at the original Pass Key on Abriendo. We were here Saturday, and I'm so happy we had time to stop.

The restaurant had that wonderful diner spice smell. The food was the same great quality and taste that it has always been. The staff were so friendly and informative. I had my two daughters and two grandsons with me and I can say I have have been to this restaurant with five generations of my family. I hope it lasts for many more years. I hope my grandkids can bring there kids here for a sandwich sometime. I hope to be back soon.

2  Thank labrujaone
There are newer reviews for Pass Key Restaurant

Been to Pass Key Restaurant? Share your experiences!