“What a gem in downtown Pueblo!”
Review of Daily Grind Cafe

Daily Grind Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Pueblo
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A locally owned & operated Café in our thirteenth year of operation, open early morning to late evening, seven days a week. We serve coffee, espresso drinks, smoothies, shakes. We also have a large menu with breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts. We provide a venue for local artists & musicians to display their talent. We pride ourselves on all around quality & thoroughly enjoy what we do.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What a gem in downtown Pueblo!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been to this quaint restaurant twice, in the past month and have immensely enjoyed both experiences. The first time, there were just two of us and we each had a breakfast burrito. I had vegetarian with avocado and my boyfriend had one with meat. We both had the vegetarian green chili which was smothered on top of the burrito and was fantastic! The second time we went there, we had three teenagers with us. They were happy to discover they could order lunch at breakfast time and they had the turkey club and the taco salads. They were surprised with the large portions, especially since they could take the rest home for dinner. We felt the service was helpful, friendly and patient. The atmosphere is welcoming and cozy. There are desserts, smoothies, pastries, etc. and many kinds of coffee and tea. It is a great place to: kick back, read, people watch, go on a date, have a conversation or just take in the art work on the walls. We plan on making this dining experience a bi-weekly tradition!

• Visited June 2014

colorado
“Best Veggie Breakfast Burrito”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Daily Grind is the only place in Pueblo that I have found that doesn't put meat in their green chili. It is delicious! They offer several vegetarian options and I go there when I am craving a Popeye burrito. The standing in line and ordering process is not the greatest but it is worth it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank cjfcolorado
Pueblo, Colorado
“Just ok”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I went there and fell closed in and I do not normally have this feeling. Prices were ok but the food had muffin were expensive for costco muffins. The staff was not real helpful and we said we are from out of town and staff showed no interest in welcoming us to Pueblo.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Monica R
Aliso Viejo, California
“Best Egg Salad Sandwich Ever!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I made a few trips here for coffee when I was shopping. Best Egg Salad Sandwich!! Prices are not expensive and it's got a great vibe. Kinda hippie-bohemian type place and they play great music.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank califtravelgirl26
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, bad coffee, terrible help. ”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This coffee shop lacks even the basic knowledge of making adequate coffee. Baristas obviously hired for deviant purposes.

1 Thank Jason M