“Awesome hotel ”

Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, great shower, in and out. Excellent stay. Decent restaurants and right off of highway! Great job! Will be back for more business in the upcoming summer! Great staff, great management! Don't over look the pleasant and wonderful Best Western

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thanks so very much for your very nice review. My staff and I are glad that you felt you had stayed at an AWESOME hotel and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Pueblo. We try everyday to make sure each guest has the best expereince possible and are really good you enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Tucson recently. The hotel is nice enough but there were no regular rooms with king beds( we were told the 3rd floor was being renovated) so we had to upgrade to a suite. Since we are platinum Best Western members I thought the upgrade fee would be nominal, but the price ended up about double what we paid for any other room in larger cities across the U.S.A. The property is well kept and the continental breakfast was very nice with omelettes custom made while you wait( a nice touch). Room was clean and quiet. Price point will keep us from staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in Pueblo. I did check the rate on your room and found that the upcharge for suites is $15.00 but your rate also included a pet fee. I called other hotels in the area that have suites available in their hotels and found us to be very competitive with them. Our suites were under $100 per night with other suites in the area starting at $110 and going up. I am sorry that she did not offer you a free upgrade and I have credited your credit card the difference. My staff and I work very hard to make sure your leave this hotel with a very good feeling and plans to return and do hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Best WEstern while on the way to Denver. The staff were great! Very responsive, always helpful and smiling all the time! I needed special equipment which was delivered to the hotel and the staff saw that it was set up in the room for me. We also stayed on our way home and received great service again! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

We are so glad that you chose to stay at the hotel both times you were in Pueblo during your trip. The staff is always willing to go that extra to provide the service that our guests deserve. Yhe housekeeping staff, chef and all the front desk work very hard to assure our guests that they are getting the best service that our BEST WESTERN PLUS has to offer. We do hope that you come back to see us very soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Just a quick trip down to our daughters hockey game. Just one night, but very comfortable, with everything we needed. Great breakfast, comfortable beds, efficient and friendly staff. No complaints in this review!! ;0)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

My staff and I are very glad that you stayed with us and had such a pleasant stay. We do hope on your next trip to Pueblo you will stay with us again. The entire staff works very hard to make your stay with us your home away from home.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Everything first class,
Internet faster than what I have at home.
Breakfast offers omelette to order.
Manager very friendly.
Hotel clean.. Got a newspaper close to several restaurants ..Crackle Barrel within walking distance

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

We are so very glad that your enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit again soon. The hotel is also within walking distance of a Village Inn and Catus Flower (mexican). We do think our breakfast is the best in the area and the staff works very hard to make sure that your stay is the best that we can offer. We continue to work on internet speed to make sure all of our guests have the best service that we can offer from our provider.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have stayed here before. Everything is top notch. The breakfast is very good. The location off I-25 is easy to get to after traveling all day. The room is laid out in an efficient manner. In the sitting room you have one TV and in the bed area you have another TV. The climate control was less noisy then most rooms we stay in during our trips. The shower had immediate hot water. I hate waiting for hot water in my shower. I also tried out the hot tub and it was just the right temperature with strong jets. You will enjoy your stay at this motel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loren S
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

My entire staff is glad that you had a great stay at the hotel. They try very hard to make sure that everything at the hotel is in top shape and working for every guest. The hot tub is certainly a great addition on the cold evenings and the sauna is also a great addition on the cold winter nights. We hope you will continue to make us your home away from khome on your next visist to Pueblo.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you are looking for clean and pleasant, this is your place. It is newer and in a safe location. The beds are good but high. You may need a foot stool. The pool gets crowded quickly but well kept. Easy access to restaurants, in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken T
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn and Suites for your stay in Pueblo. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us. The beds are Best Western standard as to how high they must be above the floor as well as ADA approved so I am sorry that you found them a little high. The Village Inn and Cracker Barrel are within a block of the hotel and the locally owned Cactus Flower is only a short walk.. We really think that our pool and hot tub are the best in the area and our sauna is the only one in the area. We do hope you will continue to stay with us during your visits to Pueblo.