“Pleasant stay”

Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have stayed here before. Everything is top notch. The breakfast is very good. The location off I-25 is easy to get to after traveling all day. The room is laid out in an efficient manner. In the sitting room you have one TV and in the bed area you have another TV. The climate control was less noisy then most rooms we stay in during our trips. The shower had immediate hot water. I hate waiting for hot water in my shower. I also tried out the hot tub and it was just the right temperature with strong jets. You will enjoy your stay at this motel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loren S
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

My entire staff is glad that you had a great stay at the hotel. They try very hard to make sure that everything at the hotel is in top shape and working for every guest. The hot tub is certainly a great addition on the cold evenings and the sauna is also a great addition on the cold winter nights. We hope you will continue to make us your home away from khome on your next visist to Pueblo.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you are looking for clean and pleasant, this is your place. It is newer and in a safe location. The beds are good but high. You may need a foot stool. The pool gets crowded quickly but well kept. Easy access to restaurants, in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken T
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS Eagleridge Inn and Suites for your stay in Pueblo. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us. The beds are Best Western standard as to how high they must be above the floor as well as ADA approved so I am sorry that you found them a little high. The Village Inn and Cracker Barrel are within a block of the hotel and the locally owned Cactus Flower is only a short walk.. We really think that our pool and hot tub are the best in the area and our sauna is the only one in the area. We do hope you will continue to stay with us during your visits to Pueblo.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Cheryl @ Best Western really makes the effort to ensure that every guest is well taken care of. She is there every morning to check on everything. I have stayed here multiple times and am always delighted with how personable she and her staff are. They have omelets made to order in the morning. Very good. She also allows pets.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

We are so glad that you decided to make the Best Western your home away from home when you are in Pueblo. It is always great to know that return guests find the same service, friendly staff and clean rooms on every stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you will suggest the hotel to all your firends when they are visiting the Pueblo area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We loved this Best Western! Never had we slept so well. No noise from the hallway. Absolutely no issues at all. The deco was up to date, and everything looked new. I would and will recommend this Hotel over and over!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

The staff and I are very glad that your stay with us was perfect. We know that you have lots of choices when staying at hotels and we are really glad that you chose to stay with us. The entire staff works very hard to make sure that we exceed expectations of our guest and we do hope that the next time you are in Pueblo you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

While we were on trip through Greece, with Globus, we stayed at this wonder hotel. We were pleansantly surprised when we learned it was a Best Western property. The room overlooked the pool and outdoor restaurant. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I certainly appreciate this review, however, we are located in Pueblo, Colorado and this guest did stay with us after her return from Greece. We do have a great pool and breakfast and very friendly staff.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was by far our worst experience during a recent 20-day road trip in which we stayed in over a dozen different hotel chains,

As my wife and I entered the hotel foyer - which was rather plain and dowdy for a Best Western Plus - we could hear a dog making an unholy barking racket down the hallway from the check-in desk. The attendant seemed totally unconcerned and said this was a pet-friendly hotel. On opening the door to our assigned room - near to that of the barking dog - we were greeted with a musty urine smell, presumably dog urine. Disgustingly, dog hairs were present on the bed comforters. The nerve-shattering barking continued unabated. I complained to the front desk and was informed that the dog owner (apparently a regular guest) was out for the evening and could not be reached. I asked for a room reassignment - far removed from the barking canine. I was told this was not possible because all the rooms had already been taken because of some high school event (which another hotel employee told me was a common and often noisy occurrence). I said there was no way we could put up with the incessant dog racket and asked for a refund so we could move to a different hotel. The attendant said she would check with the manager ... who was not on the premises and could not be reached by phone. I said I would check back in 30 minutes. At that point I was informed that the manager had been contacted but a refund did not seem in order because we had already been in the room "a considerable period of time". The attendant seem unfazed that this rationalization beggared disbelief. I pointed out that we would have left 30 minutes ago if the manager had been available and promptly refunded our money. At my insistence, the attendant made yet another call to the manager who agreed, apparently reluctantly, to cancel our reservation and authorize a refund. What a horrible experience. I was informed by another Best Western Plus manager (in a different state) that it was a firm Best Western policy that pets should not be left unattended in rooms and should not be allowed to disturb guests. It was the responsibility of hotel management to promptly rectify such problems. Clearly, that did not happen here. Based on the dowdy appearance of the foyer, the musty room smell, the dog hairs on the comforters (ugh!), and the total indifference of management towards a legitimate guest concern, I strongly recommend against staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank filoway1
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

This guest requested a first floor room which was given to them. They checked in and went to the room at 5:00 p.m.. After going to the room and hearing the dog, they requested a room change which could not be done due to a sold out evening, They were then given a refund at 6:20 p.m. that same evening and left the hotel. The room was then cleaned by the housekeeping staff and re-rented the same evening with no complaints. We are sorry that this guest was not happy but we are a pet friendly hotel and try very hard to make sure all pets and guests are taken care of in a responsible way. The first floor of this hotel does have pet friendly rooms and those pets that evening are weekly guests at the hotel with no complaints. As every BEST WESTERN is indivually owned and operated, hotel policy is set by the owners.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel was perfect in that it had everything that we always look for when booking a room: interior corridors, free breakfast, completely smoke-free site, indoor pool, microwave & mini fridge, free wifi and it was clean! My 2 yr old loved that it had elevators too. It was a really nice place to stay and we would definitely stay again. One thing that I think would be nice is if they had more of an alternative breakfast lineup like maybe add soy/rice milk and other items for people who have gluten/milk allergies. A lot of breakfast items are wheat-based. Then again, this is a criticism that applies to pretty much all hotels. It was close to the freeway and was pretty quiet. There was a Johnny Carino's nearby and my kids liked the homemade sodas and mac and cheese there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
EAGLERIDGEPUEBLO, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to have brakfast items that are requested by many of our guests. We do have gluten free yogurt on the menu daily . The location is realy great to see all of the sights in Pueblo, with us being only 4 miles from the RIverwalk and 7 miles from the Colrado State Fair Grounds. We do hop that you come back soom and see us.