“Great venue and nice views”

Rosario’s Riverwalk Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Specialties At Rosario's on the Riverwalk, we offer a carefully stocked bar, handmade desserts​,​ and a full dinner menu cultivated by our family for generations. Rosario's on the Riverwalk prepares all of its classic Roman pastas, pizzas, salads and starters by hand, using fresh, local ingredients and authentic Italian family recipes that have been passed down over generations. Rosario's serves acclaimed family recipes that guests have enjoyed since our founding in 1935. Our food is available for dine-in or carryout, and is always made to order especially for you. We're also pleased to bring the classic taste of Rome to your private party or event. With both on­site and off­site catering, and a full bar with a wonderful beer and wine selection, Rosario's on the Riverwalk is the perfect place to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine! History Established in 1935. The Rosario family has been in the restaurant business since 1935, and there have been three generations of hospitality integrated into the making of Rosario's on the Riverwalk. We are proud to serve the residents of Pueblo, Colorado. Our mission is to provide authentic Italian cuisine with an emphasis on flavor and quality. We look forward to adding you to our long list of happy customers!
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Great place for dinner with friends. We had 11 of us and they were very accommodating of last minute additions. I really enjoyed my vodka sauce pasta. It was very nicely prepared. Took lots of photos of various dishes so enjoy the photos.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I saw mixed reviews on this place but we were in town to see family and decided to try it for a family/anniversary dinner. We had a party of 8 including 2 children and we were easily accommodated. The atmosphere is very pleasant, l enjoyed the music and the decor. We made a reservation even though it was mid week because of the size of our party and they were ready for us with smiles when we arrived. The proximity to the River Walk was nice also. Service was above average, but not over the top. Although they do not have a "kids" menu they were perfectly willing to split orders and modify or adjust to the kids preferences. I ordered the Meatballs Magnifico as my entree with a salad - and was not disappointed. My 8 year old son loves fish so he ordered salmon - although I found it to be a bit oily/fishy even for salmon and overcooked - he did not complain and ate most of it. My husband and a few others with us ordered steaks and they were all cooked perfectly and seasoned well. A highlight of the meal was definitely the homemade pistachio gelato in an almond bark "cup" - delicious, just yummy. All in all I would return here without reservation or hesitation - but I would stick with what it seems they do best, the steaks and meatballs. Service and the experience overall was a definite thumbs up for me.

1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This restaurant has a pleasant ambiance and the service was excellent. Our waitress was very accommodating and friendly. We felt the food was not anything special and very oversalted and overdone. Our special house salad had much too much dressing and it overpowered the lettuce in the salad. We shared a filet mignon and it was also much, much too salty. We even asked not to have the bacon. Why mess up a good piece of meat with bacon!!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our group of 6 visited Rosario's on Wednesday (July 16), and we all enjoyed our meal. Two of us had the Meatball Magnifico, and 4 had the Spaghetti. We felt the prices were reasonable, and the service was excellent. Our server, Jimmy, made sure we had everything we asked. I had the meatball magnifico with a wedge salad. Both items were excellent. Meatballs had ricotta and some diced green chilies served with them. The combination was very tasty. Everyone decided they would try Rosario's again when we are in Pueblo. The location was nice on the River walk.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Wow!

Reasonable prices and very good preparations .... and ample servings (meaning take home boxes) ..... (Meatball Magnifico - $8.00) (Chicken Picatta - $12.00) ... including a choice between a bowl of minestrone soup or a house salad

Best of all $26.00 for a 750 ml bottle of delicious Apaltagua Malbec (Argentina)!

Restaurant overlooks Pueblo's River walk.... nice!