“A totally different place than last time I visited”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #71 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed January 9, 2014

It was busy and we stopped in after 8 pm. We had breakfast. All staff from hostess to waitress were friendly and smiling. Service was good. The food was very good. Prices were excellent. We happened to stop in on "Free Pie Wednesday." Had a free piece of pie after an evening breakfast. I would go back and would go here over the local Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped at Village Inn absolutely occasionally as there were many other restaurants just two steps away. We just mentioned that there were many cars parked at it and it is always a good sign. It was Sunday morning and the restaurant was full.
The food was really nice and the variety was also great. Even the American portions are usually to big for us it was so tasty this time that we ate it all. The only mistake we made was that we didn't leave any space for the cakes. As far as we realized later the cakes are their speciality. We didn't eat them but the way the look proves that they are delicious. Unfortunately we didn't come across Village Inns on our way later.
The service was very easy and friendly with reasonable recommendations we really needed to serf through Village Inn' vast menu.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent waitress! Would recommend to everyone over IHOP any day! Food was great and price was reasonable.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My family loves to go here on Wednesday for Free Pie. Order anything on the menu and you get your pick of the special pie of the month, or their fruit pies. You can also take it home if you are too full from your meal... which we sometimes are. I usually order the Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwhich... but I order it grilled, not fried. It is delicious. My son usaully gets the Double Cheese Burger. It has onion rings on it and thousand island dressing. My daughter gets the Chili burger and gets her fries with green chili on them. My husand gets the same as one of us or will get an omelet. The food is always good. The service is usually great. Sometimes they get busy... especially on a Wednesday. The breakfast is always good too.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good wholesome breakfast, reasonably priced, with good attentive service. Eggs cooked exactly as ordered, pancakes nice and fluffy, hash browns freshly cooked correctly. Everything you would expect for a convenient breakfast place. Pies looked very tasty and intriguing as well.