“Delicious Food ... pricey for a family”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 322 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Don't go very often as it is a bit pricey for a family but we were celebrating. Everyone enjoyed their food. The Nacho supreme plate is delicious according to my family. Love the cheddar biscuits.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our waiter was attentive, but that's where the quality stopped. Red Lobster ads state they pride themselves on quality seafood. This restaurant must have missed the memo. Crab was mushy and tasteless like it had been frozen for over a year. Overcooked, bland scallops and shrimp. Broccoli so salty I couldn't eat it. My salad had old brown lettuce! We went on a Monday. I notice the better reviews were on a weekend day. You would expect the same quality no matter the day! The restaurant was dark, dusty with a unclean ladies room. I have sent a more detailed email to customer service in the hopes that corrections could be made.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This restaurant is improving and the service is excellent. We had coconut shrimp appetizer and it is consistently very good. My wife had the Hawaiian Isles Tilapia and enjoyed it very much. I had the Salmon New Orleans (full) and I had to bring some home...very good. We also shared a splendid piece of cheesecake with strawberries. We are curious if the sale of Red Lobster is going to impact the menu significantly...the quality is good. We will continue to dine here.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Food was good bit overpriced, but it always has been. But the servers out in their cars smoking dope was a bit disconcerting. No wonder I got strange looks when we ordered. I wish we had the other "straight" waitress who was attentive.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Easy to reach location, excellent friendly service and ample tasty portions. It was so much food that next time, I won't order an appetizer! The crab legs were nice and fresh.