“Great seafood for Pueblo”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #57 of 324 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Pueblo doesn't exactly have a big supply of seafood, but you can find most of what you desire at Red Lobster. They also include a tasty salad and rolls - so don;t get to full before the large main course comes out. Good staff and pleasnat atmosphere.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

It was fairly late when I arrived (around 9:00 p.m.) yet I was greeted with a friendly smile the moment I walked in the door and was shown to a quiet corner table. My server was pleasant, quick and made certain that I had everything I needed. I had hot, fresh biscuits and my food was the perfect temperature when it arrived. I won't hesitate to go there again and definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Service was great, everyone irked well together. The place was warm. Most places you have to eat with jacket on, but not here. This place has been here for years and it is still nice band clean inside.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Being in a land-locked state is tough when you have a hankering for seafood. They have recently fixed it up and the atmosphere is more cozy and private. Nice touch. Great food.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Always a good meal. I enjoy RL, the biscuits, Alfredo etc. It's seafood, with a bar and a tank full of crawlers you can't help but feel sorry for, right up until you dig in. I just wish the steam-pot was table side so you could hear them cry. Just kidding.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!