“Amazing food”

The Hangar
Ranked #21 of 316 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pueblo, Colorado
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Me and my family stopped in for dinner.I ordered a filet that was cooked PERFECT!!My wife had the prime rib that was also cooked to perfection..my son ordered chicken strips andfries that were great.What was the best the cook come out n asked how our meal was..we said"great we will be back"

1 Thank amgel719

Pueblo
“yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

don't know when they started making their own home made chips but they where awesome. lots of good food for the money.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rhonda C
“Favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and was acknowledged right away by the friendly wait staff. My meal was fantastic and I loved their homemade chips! So glad they switched from Pepsi to Coke as well :)
I will definitely return soon!

Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have read a couple of reviews on here and I wanted to put my two cents in. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Hangar many times and it has never disappointed. Food is great, service is great! I know mistakes are made and I was there one time when someone complained about something. They apologized and fixed it. Good prices, good, food and service. I am a loyal customer and always will be.

1 Thank Greatgrandma38
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stopped in for a business luncheon. The food was horrible. I order a ham and cheese sandwich. The bread on the sandwich came from what appears to be a generic loaf of white bread and it was extremely dry. The potato chips were poured out of a bag on top of the square unsliced dry ham sandwich. The only thing worse than he sandwich was the dated white plates and old tarnish dinnerware and lets not forget the old plastic pepsi beverage glass.

1 Thank Tom P