“High School Favorite”

Pass Key Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 324 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Have been going to this place since early 1960's when it was in its old location on Abriendo. Family and I always stop in for our favorite passkey special. Great atmosphere for hanging without friends and family to catch up on the latest or just to stop in for a Passkey Special. Prices are great; service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Being Pueblo Natives, we have eaten at the Passkey for most of our lives and have been very Happy.
However, of late we have found the quality and service lacking. Today we got a chili cheese burger, cold chili and passkey specials, that were not up to the standards we were used to. Perhaps if the staff were more interested in serving the customer as in the past, instead of keeping up with friends on cell phones, the restaurant could regain the quality of the past. Mr. Pagano, would have been very sad to see what went out the door today.

6  Thank Naomi F
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Family owned diner. The oldest location with the most character is on Abriendo.
We have to go to Pass Key's every time we are in Pueblo. Gotta get a grinder super special. Yum...

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I missed these sandwiches so much when I lived out-of-state. I recently tried a menu item there that I'd never had before - the deep friend green beans. They were so good. Very crispy and not at all greasy! Yum!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Pagano family created this restaurant. Cousins to my mother's Bellitti & Maurello families. The name is a play on words, Paschi, the nickname of Pasquale Vitale, and the key to the gates of the olld Pagano farm is proudly displayed there. During the Great Depression, the Pagano city family would come to the Bellitti farm, for produce and butchered meats. For years the two Pagano brothers wouldn't accept a penney from my family at the restaurant. No longer the case - the relationship has dimmed over the years, and my mother Elizabeth (Rosalia) Bellitti Riccillo at age 94, remains the last of her many sisters, brother, and cousins.

1  Thank Charles R