“Local tradition”

Pass Key Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Family owned diner. The oldest location with the most character is on Abriendo.
We have to go to Pass Key's every time we are in Pueblo. Gotta get a grinder super special. Yum...

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I missed these sandwiches so much when I lived out-of-state. I recently tried a menu item there that I'd never had before - the deep friend green beans. They were so good. Very crispy and not at all greasy! Yum!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Pagano family created this restaurant. Cousins to my mother's Bellitti & Maurello families. The name is a play on words, Paschi, the nickname of Pasquale Vitale, and the key to the gates of the olld Pagano farm is proudly displayed there. During the Great Depression, the Pagano city family would come to the Bellitti farm, for produce and butchered meats. For years the two Pagano brothers wouldn't accept a penney from my family at the restaurant. No longer the case - the relationship has dimmed over the years, and my mother Elizabeth (Rosalia) Bellitti Riccillo at age 94, remains the last of her many sisters, brother, and cousins.

1  Thank Charles R
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was expecting a sit down place. You order at the counter and they bring your food to you. The food was good, not outstanding.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I haven't found any other place in Colorado that serves up an Italian sausage sandwich like Pass Key. Definitely one of those places that is a default when you can't really decide what you feel like eating.

Been to Pass Key Restaurant? Share your experiences!