“Great breakfast spot”

Ranked #24 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place was busy on the Saturday morning when we visited. They told us to seat ourselves and quickly brought over menus. Efficient service and a big breakfast menu with lots of Tex-Mex items. I had the enchiladas with fried eggs and hash browns. My friend had pork chops, eggs, and hash browns. We loved our giant breakfast and left stuffed for under $20! Great prices. There was a sign saying that they were closing for a week or two to update the restaurant. It was kind of dated, but clean!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a great little restsurant that I'd call a downtown diner. Was hesitant at first, but glad I stayed.
No fancy decor but great food and service. Huge portions and reasonably priced. We had huge meals, drinks, and desserts for total of $24.

Good thing I don't live there, or I would overeat there all the time.
I would go back in a second.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

After our stay at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona free to discover that healthy meals are at the Pantry in Pueblo. Whole wheat toast, oatmeal, apple juice, eggs.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

This is comfort food, fast, friendly, and wallet healthy. Family food. The retired and blue collar gang line up and wait for the doors to open at six am. Breakfast all day.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were looking for a place to stop while driving between Denver and Santa Fe and found this place on TA. Wanted something other than the highway chains. This worked. Stopped in for brkfst about 10:00 on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was crowded with non tourists. I can see why - it's cheap and the food is good. Lots of food, pretty good green chili.