“Still my favorite place!”
Review of Pantry Restaurant

Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Hole in the wall, worth the wait in line... great for breakfast (and lunch and dinner)... specials are good, friendly staff. Love this place!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Yes, they may be somewhat greasy, but this place has been around forever and their food speaks for itself. Love, love, love this place

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I heard a lot about this place yet I honestly avoided eating there at all !!! Some days its just ok! I believe one time I really enjoyed the food and the waitress!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We have stopped eating at the Pantry. Nothing worse than green chili that is barely warm and has a film on it. It got to be the norm rather than the exception for the chili to be served this way. To bad. We used to love the huevos rancheros.

2  Thank Bev T
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Being spoiled with my breakfasts at The Original Pancake House in Littleton and Portland, OR, I found the Pantry to be an OK spot for early morning eats. The prices were fair, and once seated, long waits on weekends, the service is quick. Best Mom & Pop breakfast joint I've found in Pueblo, so far.