“Have a little food with your salt?”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Black-eyed Pea

Black-eyed Pea
Ranked #18 of 316 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Arvada
“Have a little food with your salt?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

The grilled shrimp must have been soaked in brine, then salted liberally after grilling. Made me wonder why the waitress asked us about the food BEFORE eating, then disappeared. She didn't ask afterwards.

• Visited March 2012

Creede, Colorado
“Homemade!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

I dined at the Black Eyed Pea on a Sunday evening. I was able to walk for the Howard Johnson's, which made it very nice. My waiter was promp and helpful.. The coffe was great and I am a Coffee snob. I have the open faced beef sandwich and it was good and very filling.

Visited February 2012
Cody, Wyoming
“Food was okay, have had better in the past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I usually really like this place but this trip this Black eyed pea wasn't as good. Still better than fast food or some other restuants just lower than usual. My friends enjoyed their meal better.

However our waitress was great. Very friendly place and would still go back.

• Visited September 2011
Albuquerque, NM
“Great Food, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

We stopped for lunch on our way home from Denver. The kids chicken tenders were fabulous! The turkey dinner was delicious. Staff was fast and very attentive. Highly recommend it. We will be back.

• Visited July 2011
Pueblo,CO
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2008

I thought the food and service were great! I can't get enough of the fried corn! Much better alternative to Cracker Barrel.