“Excellent food & atmosphere”

Three Margaritas Mexican
Ranked #31 of 326 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

My children & I like to go here for the atmosphere & great food. We have a very favorite server whose name makes us laugh. The VERY BEST server in Pueblo ! His name is Roni Pepperoni (yes that's his name) LOL ! This man has to be the very best server around. I don't care how many people are in your party, he takes your order, remembers what you order & never writes it down. I'm amazed b/c I have a hard enough time remembering what I did two hours ago. What's even better is when you go back and we ALWAYS request Mr. Pepperoni, he'll tell you what you had the last time & will ask if you'd Like that again or he will recommend something new based on what you have previously ordered on past visits. My family truly enjoys going to THREE MARGARITAS.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

mediocre at best - I wouldnt go back .unless it was maybe for drinks only (because we stay right next door at the Sleep Inn)

1  Thank 2CUTE2BSTR8
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both had salad with grilled shrimp, avocado, and mango. Delicious. Waitress and staff were very courteous and friendly. Quick service.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This place has great food! Very authentic! Great service! Some of the best Mexican food I have eaten. We love going here! Cheese dip is wonderful. Love love eating here!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The food was fantastic with guacamole made fresh at the table, and the service was quick and friendly. The choice selection was overwhelming, and everything we tried was delicious and of fresh, high quality. The location is a bit difficult to get to even though they have excellent visibility from the highway.