“Good is great!”

Evanston, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good is great!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place has a really cool atmosphere, tons of drink options and amazing food. I had the seafood enchiladas and they were to die for.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tiffany H

Denver, Colorado
“Not bad but not great.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was looking for some authentic Mexican food, like I used to get in Denver before the dreaded chains moved in. In some ways, I did get what I was looking for but in other ways, not so much. The service was perfectly fine, attentive and fast. The food was tasty and pretty much what I ordered served on a fiery hot, just out of the kiln, plate. The items floated together, just like I used to get, with beans literally melting into the relannos which melted into the rice, etc. I like my relennos a bit crispier but they were good. The meal was fine but not great.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chigurhanton
Colorado USA
“Tatsy Mexican dishes and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place always makes us happy and full of super tasty food. Often they have a mariachi band entertaining the diners for a really nice atmsphere. I love the fried whole fsh and also the carnitas pork dishes. Great staff and plenty of parking. Try it out.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank rtfax
Albuquerque
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was close to the hotel, I was tired of being in the car, so the short walk to dinner sounded fine. The chips and salsa were good, and when the different type of salsa with mushrooms showed up, while not what I was used to, it was tasty. I had a Mexican salad with shrimp, and it was quite good. All in all, it was a nice dinner. The service was adequate considering it was a busy Saturday night.

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Food Good, Service Spotty”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We enjoy this restaurant except for the on again/off again service. If we get younger servers, we have a good experience and enjoy ourselves. If we get one of the 2 older servers, we never get to give an order and we never see them again until the food comes. Not really interested in the customer experience we have found.

• Visited December 2012