“Good wings”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #94 of 334 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Went here when in Pueblo. Do not really Carr for chain restaurants, but was in a pinch. Service was really good and the wings were really good. Ordered the pickle chips, but they could use some work. Also a little crowded for a Tuesday night, but the service was great. I would go back. I liked how they let you taste the different sauces.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were seated right away, but we sat there for 30 min without anybody even acknowledging us. Other people around us that came in later got waited on right away. I can understand it was an oversight, but after you keep walking by us and we're still sitting there with menus in front of us and no drinks, don't you think you should at least say something to us? We finally got up and walked out. I waited tables for years, and I understand being busy, but it doesn't take any time to say, "Somebody will be with you in just a minute". I don't care whose table it is. Learn some customer service. We went over to Chili's and were waited on right away by a very pleasant waitress. They weren't any less busy either.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We make the trip up from new mexico about once a month to do some shopping and have lunch. Fathers day was my pick, and BWW it was! Great selection on tap, prompt service and of course good wings! Newly remodeled premisis looks nice but It felt like we were packed in like sardines in the bar area. Besides being able to hear everyone elses conversations, it was a great experience and we will be back!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The wings are consistent and the service is good. I personally like the Mango Habanero sauce...my wife likes the mild bbq. They recently remodeled this restaurant and it has more light. It also appears to have an outside dining area that I had not noticed before. When I need my next dose of heat...this is where I shall be.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food is very good with a variety of wing sauces, some very mild and others very spicy (HOT), but all have great flavor. The service is very good and the staff is extremely helpful. The restraint has many different types of beer on tap and the bar tenders real want to please their customers. We ordered an appetizer and when it took too long (according to the manager)(we did not complain) it was taken off the bill. The dessert nachos are so good we might just order them for dinner next time.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!