“Enjoyable visit”

Cuisines: American
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Enjoyable visit”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My sister, daughter and I try to eat at Buffalo Wings a couple of times a month. The most recognizable plus is the great attitudes of the waite staff, we've had, so far. This always makes for a more enjoyable meal. Keep up the good job, Bufffalo Wings. This truly comes from the right kind of training!

• Visited December 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food and good service!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I just took four teenagers to dinner here and really enjoyed the experience. If you are looking for a quiet place, you need to go somewhere else, since BWW is all about sports and it can get a little noisy at times. The menu was varied, with decadent, fried AND healthy choices. The service was fast, attentive and friendly. We look forward to our next visit.

• Visited October 2012
Canon City, Colorado
“Good food - Bad Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

As always, BWW never disappoints me on the quality of their food. Unfortunately, this time around their service w as AWFUL. And when I say awful... I mean REALLY AWFUL. Our servers name was Jennifer S. I know this because it was on the top of our ticket so I made sure to get a name. First off, upon arriving... We sat down and we sitting for a good 5 minutes before she ever came over. When she did come over, she didn't ask what we wanted to drink or anything, she said I'll be with you in just a few more minutes... This MIGHT be acceptable if they had be super busy, but we were there at 3pm and there wasn't even 10 tables sitting down so for me, there was no excuse on this. Anyway, when she did come back we ordered a couple Twisted Margaritas and a basket of chips to start. Another gentlemen came to our table with the chips within 5 minutes and she came a few minutes later with the Margaritas which is understandable, they take a bit longer to make so that's fine. When she came with those we ordered our wings and some fries along with 2 diet cokes as we had already finished off the Margaritas. We waited for our food, and waited and waited some more. The table who was seated 10 minutes after us, (directly behind us) got their food a good 5-7 minutes before we got ours. When ours finally came out, the gentlemen from before, with the chips brought our food out. I have a feeling if it had been left up to her we would've probably been waiting another 20 minutes and gotten served cold wings. So as always BWW has quality food, we enjoyed our meal but of course about halfway through we ran out of diet coke and waited, and waited and waited some more. FINALLY after waiting a good 15 minutes to see if she was going to refill our drinks it was clear she wasn't gonna come back over to the table. So, I grabbed mine and my husbands cups and took them to the bar myself. The guy who had served our food looked mortified that I had to do this, grabbed the cups but by that time it was to late. We were already fed up with the bad service from our waitress. Only after I went and got the refills myself, did Jennifer S. come back to our table to check on us... Seriously?! When she did come back to check on us, she just asked if we were ready for our ticket. I thought this was weird. In most cases, a server would just casually leave the ticket folded on the table. OR when they ask "Is there anything else I can get for you" and you reply "no" they come back with the ticket, not her though. After we paid the bill, the guy who served our food came back over and asked if we wanted dessert on them, but by that time I was gathering my purse already and we really just wanted to get outta there. I've NEVER been so disappointed in BWW service. NEVER. I will think twice before I go back to the Pueblo, Colorado location again. They have other locations in Colorado Springs if I want wings again. Might be a little further but if you're looking for good food AND good service, driving a little further just might be the way to go.

• Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“40 cent wing tuesday YEAH!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2007

40 cent wing tuesday YEAH!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!