“The restroom and tile floors are very dirty.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #56 of 322 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I had a great lunch one Saturday in July. We had a nice waitress. We both got new items on the menu and the salad bar. We ended the meal with a cupcake. Before I left, I went to the restroom. I was shocked on how dirty it was! The floors and the sinks had black buildup. It reminded me of old gas station restroom. I notice the tile floors near the salad bar and entrance was dirty too. Maybe the manager is against using bleach? We will not be going back till the bathrooms are cleaned. Makes you wonder how clean the kitchen is?

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed April 5, 2012

a typical chain place, great location, near shopping

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I know this is a chain restaurant; however, if they are consistent I guess many people will be disappointed. Highlights: Salad Bar was fresh and excellent...Seafood New Orleans was done as expected. The biscuits are the lousiest excuse for biscuits that I have ever encountered...No BS, they are the size of a quarter. They gave us a total of two of these micro-mini biscuits (think: Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies, but flavorless). The waitstaff finally asked if we wanted more and he brought out three more...nope, the first two were not a mistake (think: biscuits nearly as big as the croutons). I doubt if I will ever dine here again, unless it is for the salad bar or a sandwich.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Good location, not crowded, fresh salad bar. Reasonably priced and good service.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I dined here recently and we will never dine again.
The food arrived quickly and smelled delicious but before eating I decided to go to the restroom and wash my hands. I witnessed an employee leave their bathroom stall and walk out without washing her hands. I was thoroughly disgusted and even though she wasn't our waitress and was not dressed in chefs attire I couldn't bring myself to eat my food. I wrote a review on their company website and spoke with a manager but nothing was done and I've never heard back.

1  Thank NSiliva