“Great Little Jewel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gagliano's Italian Market
Ranked #32 of 316 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: Gagliano's Italian Market was established in 1921 by Joseph and Carmela Gagliano. We are a neighborhood grocery store specializing in Italian goods. The business is currently ran by Anthony and Josephine Gagliano (the nephew of Joe and Carmela). We continue to offer our homemade sausage passed down through the generations and our homemade Italian products. Stop in and see what we are all about! Note to customers: We are NOT a sit down restaurant we strictly make to go cold cut sandwiches.
“Great Little Jewel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent home made Italian Sausage. They have both regular (mild) and spicy...which isnt really all that hot. A good selection of meats and cheeses, some domestic stuff too. Josephine is just like Lydia from "Lydia's Italy" just a sweet 'ol Italian lady. I look forward to seeing her when I shop there. Unfortunately, (and this is my only complaint) she is not always available and I get stuck with the hired help. The employees cannot slice Prosciutto - something I usually purchase when I shop there. Josephine will have a real conversation with you; her hired help could care less. Sorry, but thats nothing short of the truth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank LesPro

“THE Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

we always stop here to stock up on Italian foods ... sausages, cold meats, pasta, sauces, fresh bread, yumm!! Can't go wrong, and it's just down the block from Gus's Tavern, where the Dutch Lunch is the BEST

Visited July 2012
3 Thank MrsBeeColorado
PUEBLO
“LOVE THAT THERE SAUSAGE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Being a Pueblo native, I know where there is good food and Gag's as the locals call them are one of a kind. Not only do they have excellent sausage, but they have other Italian foods. I use them to get stuffed shells, polenta flour, and fresh beans. They also have a variety of cold cuts and cheeses. They are one of a kind in our town and I love them. They are friendly and always willing to help. If you go during the holidays be prepared to stand in line, but is it worth it and people who are waiting in line are always friendly. It is a real home town store.

• Visited December 2012
7 Thank 19Rosie18
“Excellent Italian market.!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to go when I'm craving Italian food and want to stock up my kitchen. They have wonderful Italian sausage and there selection of Italian meats and cheese is terrific. We like the badabing breads. They are meats and cheeses rolled up in bread dough and you bake it in the oven then slice it. It's amazing. They have an excellent array of Italian cookies and pastries. Josephine and her husband are wonderful people and they have carried on there family traditions. Very worth the effort to find them.

6 Thank Kenmarsam
“Legendary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is a blast from Pueblo's Italian past. They still make everything homemade. Josephine and her husband (owners) are a treat. This place is the real deal, in the same location it has been for over 50 years. I've been to multiple "italian market's" in Denver, none of them come close to Gagliano's, it's that much better. Their selection and quality is un-matched. If you get a chance, stop in, you won't regret it.

• Visited October 2012