“A nice lunch joint :)”

Magpies
Ranked #42 of 324 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Finally I got to try Magpies. I usually always happen to be heading for lunch when the restaurant is not open.

Magpies reminds me of a French Bistro! They have a limited but good selection of lunch options. Vegetarian friends, they have two good options. I opted for their delicious lunch muffin!

The environment is nice and quiet - you can hear your loved ones talk :)

Definitely a place I would recommend!

yummie86, Manager at Magpies, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for choosing Magpies for lunch and also for the great review. If at anytime you are not happy with anything at Magpies please let me know.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

One of the oldest places on Historic Union Avenue but very trendy feel. The food is always good and great service.

1  Thank MicciPueblo
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I've been here twice. Great little restaurant in a restored building. Yummy lunches with sandwiches and good desserts. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank traveler1111
yummie86, Manager at Magpies, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It's always nice to hear good things about something that we take great pride in. Please come again and bring your friends. Mention this response and receive a cup of soup or salad with you lunch. Reference Great little place.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

When a restaurant has been in business for 27 years you understand why after you visited them. We came for a late lunch after reading the reviews and we asked the waitress if she could accomodate my wife very strict diet and they did everything and beyond her request and offered the salad to offset the cost of the items she could not eat on the menu. The food was excellent we both enjoyed the Gyro Plate along with two non alcoholic drinks we paid $30.00 plus tip. I always inspect the bathroom which tell me about the kitchen, they were immaculate. They are only open for lunch and do a Fridat night dinner for which you want to book in advance. They have an outside patio for outdoor dining.

Thank you for taking the time to review Magpies!

Reviewed December 25, 2009

The food is quite good but served in small portions. Women will love this place while men will leave still hungry and want a hamburger a few hours later. A great place for tea and a gabfest but not to satiate the appetite of a hungry man.

2  Thank bookman57