“It's a Dennys”

Add it.
Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel provides breakfast but sometimes I don't like getting up before 9 AM. Fortunately there is a Denny right down the street. The staff is friendly and most cordial.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My fil is a fan of Denny's so we have visited this location 3 times within the last couple of months. All three times we were seated at the tables on the south side of the restaurant. From these tables you can smell an odor that is like sewer gas when there is no water covering the trap. If it had just been us, we would have left after the first episode and not returned...

- Service all three times was friendly but not necessarily attentive
- Food was fine... burgers are a decent value
- Overall cleanliness of the restaurant was just ok - it looks like it could use a good scrubbing

1  Thank 4dabirds
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The waitress forgot our drinks & another server came over & took our order again & finally brought out our drinks. There were only 4 other tables with people at them & the service still took forever. When I got my mushroom burger, it had a few shriveled up pieces of mushrooms on it. The waiter walked by & farted by our table twice! We never got our bill, we had to just go to the counter so we could get out of there already. I will not be going to Denny's again!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I was shocked to see Denny's listed as the #2 restaurant in Pueblo, CO! This is a chain restaurant and feels as such. The Denny's in Pueblo is identical to most Denny's across America. In a nutshell- palatable and mundane prepackaged "diner food." The decor is nicer at Pueblo Denny's than some others, dark wood blinds, an abundance of modern upholstered booth seating, and attractive lighting. The service is "sketchy" however, one could easily be neglected if not assertive. My husband and I stealthily await BOGO coupons that arrive like clockwork in our email (upon subscribing), otherwise we would find the food overpriced to boot. However, at 1/2 price, it is a good value.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I once was obligated to go to this gross chain, and for my nephew, the pancakes were served with ketchup! Also the water was disgusting, and the staff was lazy and inattentive. I suppose you get what you pay for!

2  Thank Zbells