“Great Family & Romantic Setting”
Review of La Renaissance - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My daughter loves the Renaissance error. The setting provides that. I brought her there for her birthday. It was great. Then I brought my spouse and he enjoyed it as well. The meals were served in a timely manner.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I would prefer to have had better food rather than so much. The five-course idea is OK, but the cheese and crackers seemed supermarket quality, the soup was only OK, and my shrimp was a little soggy inside. My husband had the ribs, which were tasty but not tender. We typically eat Mexican in Pueblo because it has the best Mexican food around, so we thought this would be a fun variation of our routine but we were disappointed. The price, though, was certainly reasonable.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have visited here a few times (I live in the same city) but this review is from my most recent visit May 2013. I visited with some extended family who wanted to be treated to something special. La Renaissance is a restaurant inside an old church so its spacious and has some pretty cool church artifacts. The food was very good, I ordered the Prime Rib and it was perfect. The only things that I could complain about was that its a little pricey for the region and the house wine they recommend does not impress me. Otherwise I would highly recommend a visit especially for a couple.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We celebrated our 45th Anniversary at La Renaissance in Pueblo CO. There was a Piano Player next to our booth and we felt so comfortable. The Food was all good from the crackers and cheese, the Bread and Butter; I had the seafood soup SO good!
The Entree was delicious and we had a choice of a piece of cake or Cream Puff.

1  Thank deliaaa
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The same food choices that are so so and the same detail read to customers each time get kind of tiring and bland. This place needs change - and a lot of it. It is boring and the bosses walkign around to chit chat with customers is too often intrusive rather than friendly. Only go there once in awhile and it always amazes how the scene is exactly the same. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!