“great california roll!!!”

Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great california roll!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

love the place, love the food, love the atmosphere. california roll rocks. gf and i have been there several times...cant wait to go again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lgbr3739

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I got in trouble for wanting to order what I wanted”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I will not eat here again. I wanted the menu from the kitchen while my husband wanted to eat from the "teppan" table. My waitress was more than happy to try to meet our requests but the owner interuppted and said I could not sit there if I was not ordering from the teppan menu.

I thought the customer was always right, but I have to say that is not the case here. I actaully felt like I was geting in trouble. The owner was arrogant and rude.

My waitress did try her best to better the situation and made sure we had everything we needed. I felt sorry for her. I overheard the owner in the kitchen yelling at her for her allowing me to sit with my husband at the teppan table even though I wanted the ktihen menu. She tried to explain things but the owner clearly did not care. I even heard hm saying he did not want customers like this, who wanted to have things thier way.

After our food was cooked, the owners contiued to try to talk to us. We tried to be polite but honestly it was annoying to go out to eat with my husband and have my table invaded by owners wanting me to compliment them. All I wanted to do was tell them go away so I could eat in peace.

I felt bad for my waitress. No employee deserves that kind of treatment!

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank noneyabusiness926
Pueblo, Colorado
“A pretty safe bet”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Have been to Suehiro's numerous times. I've had their sushi and their grilled menu items. They are both very good. Sushi is always fresh and the Habachi style grilled items are always tasty. Prices are a little high but you get what you pay for. Great place for a large party or a date.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dominic G
“My Favorite”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Suehiro is my favorite Japanese restaurant in Pueblo. The Sushi is much fresher than the other places. All of the dishes I have tried on the menu are excellent. The owner is friendly and sometimes stops by to chat. The cooking tables are fun too.

• Visited August 2012
Darlington
“Best Sushi Around”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

You wouldn't think that Pueblo, CO would have great sushi, but Suehiro certainly does. I travel there a lot from the east coast and it's much better than anything I can get near my home. For those that are so inclined, they have those cooking tables as well, but it's sushi for me every time. Owners are great as well and work very hard to please their customers.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Scott S

Been to Suehiro Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!